Sunday, May 11, 2008

reflection 6

What information that in this unit did you find interesting?

Overall, I had learned every element in unit 1 till unit 5. When it comes to unit 6, I used all the elements that had been thought by madam Syaripah and it the way for me to show my ability and how excellent my skills in mastering critical literacy. In unit 6, they is one background reading 6.1 ‘Invasion of the baby snatchers’. We need to approach the text using the 10 elements that we have learned and present it in the class like as usual thing we do in the class inn Thursday. This practice is called critical response. It also exactly same like my second assignment, which the article is on gay relationships.

Were any concept/tasks/terminology difficult to understand?

For my second assignment ‘are gay relationships different’, I was practicing my skills on 10 elements in critical literacy. This article is not difficult at all but I have some problem to understand the story just because the article is too lengthy and has lots of confession from gay couple and it make me confused to locate whose said all the word and who story been telling in the article.

Differences between two readings.

The differences between these two readings are basically the topic. Both of the articles have a serious topic, child abductions and gay relationships are the main ideas for those readings. Furthermore, I also can gain my information and knowledge on this serious matter. On the other words, I don’t have any difficulty on doing this unit.

No comments: